** A bit of poetry from a night I was feeling particularly creative ** Hope you like it, even though it is not nature related. Well, perhaps it is... human nature. **
You have no idea what you are doing to me, do you?
My heart is in pieces, broken on the floor,
crushed into a million tiny shards.
The pieces cut me like glass
Making me bleed
Big red drops of pain
What you doing to me?
Why are you stomping on my love?
It's so big
So big for you
It over takes me
It consumes me
Till I disappear
All that's left of me is my love for you
But you don't want it
You mock it
Shun it
Squash it
Till it has no breath
No heart beat
No more blood to bleed
You laugh at it
Ignore it
Ridicule it
What makes you so special?
Why are you beyond pain?
Why can you walk away so pain free
While my heart shrivels up
Disappears
Crumbles into dust
If you don't come back
To sweep up what you have discarded
I'm afraid it will all be blown
Far and wide in the wind
Never to form itself
Into a love again
What ever will happen to my heart?
(c) Copyright Robyn Kadis
Oh my word Robyn. I used to know this feeling all to well. Praise the LORD not anymore. Big red drops of pain describes it so well.
ReplyDelete